A post on the Inside AdSense blog announced the beta release of AdSense for Games, an advertising program for online games. According to Google, the program will support displaying video ads, image ads, or text ads before a game, after a level change, or when a game is over. Google is selling ad placement directly to “top brand advertisers” and providing contextually targeted text and image ads based on content and demographic information. Advertisers who are part of the program so far include Sprint, Sony Pictures, and Esurance. The program is currently enrolling publishers who have a minimum of 500,000 game plays per day and have 80% of their traffic from the U.S. or the U.K.
Don’t Get Caught With Plugin VulnerabililitesWith our Plugin Vulnerabilities service you are alerted if you any of the WordPress plugins you use contain a security vulnerability.
Search This Blog
- Sucuri Security Doesn’t Like the Truth To Be Exposed
- Your Website Probably Wasn’t Hacked Through A Backdoor
- Trend Micro Running Outdated and Insecure Version of WordPress on Their Blog
- It Looks Like SiteLock is Scamming People
- SiteGuarding.com’s WordPress Security Plugin Touts Its Use For Those That Pirate Software, While Charging For Its Services
Web Software Updates
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.