Don’t Get Caught With Plugin VulnerabililitesWith our Plugin Vulnerabilities service you are alerted if you any of the WordPress plugins you use contain a security vulnerability.
Search This Blog
- Google Needs to Improve the Review Process for Websites Labeled “This site may be hacked”
- iThemes Security Plugin Has “One-Click Secure” Button That Does Nothing Except Claim The Website Has Been “Secured”
- WordPress Leaks Potentially Sensitive Information From Private Posts and Pages
- Somebody’s Impersonating Us On The Hacker News
- Why Does The WordPress Plugin Directory Have Rules If They Don’t Bother To Enforce Them?
Web Software Updates
WordPress VersionWe are running WordPress 4.5.1 and despite what many supposed "security experts" claim letting you know what version we are running does not make us less secure.
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.