Are Your Websites Up to Date?You can keep track of what versions of concrete5, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, MediaWiki, Moodle, PrestaShop, Revive Adserver, TYPO3, SPIP, WordPress, and Zen Cart are running on all of the websites you manage with our Up to Date? Chrome app.
Search This Blog
- We Have Now Helped Get 16 WordPress Plugin Vulnerabilities Fixed
- MOJO Marketplace Sells WordPress Security Service While Using Insecure WordPress Version
- MOJO Marketplace Distributing Software With Known Security Vulnerabilities
- Many WordPress Plugin Vulnerabilities Have Not Been Fixed
- WordPress.org Makes It Harder For Security Journalists to Hype WordPress Plugin Vulnerabilities
Web Software Updates
WordPress VersionWe are running WordPress 4.1.1 and despite what many supposed "security experts" claim letting you know what version we are running does not make us less secure.
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.