Are Your Websites Up to Date?You can keep track of what versions of concrete5, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, MediaWiki, Moodle, PrestaShop, Revive Adserver, TYPO3, SPIP, WordPress, and Zen Cart are running on all of the websites you manage with our Up to Date? Chrome app.
Search This Blog
- Hackers Hiding Malicious Code in Exif Data of Images
- Outdated Software Is Not Necessarily the Cause Of Your Website Being Hacked
- ManageWP Shows Lack of Concern for Security by Running Insecure Version of WordPress
- Keeping Track of the Update Status of Web Apps on the Websites You Manage
- Drupal Websites Not Receiving Security Updates in a Timely Manner
Web Software Updates
WordPress VersionWe are running WordPress 3.9.1 and despite what many supposed "security experts" claim letting you know what version we are running does not make us less secure.
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.