Using Insecure WordPress Plugins?Does your WordPress blog contain known insecure plugins? Check Now
Search This Blog
- Hackers Attempting To Hide Malicious Code in Files With Comments
- Is Your Web Host Keeping PHP Up to Date?
- StopTheHacker: A Website Security Company That Doesn’t Care About Security
- FEMA Website Running Outdated and Insecure Version of Drupal
- OWASP Website Running Outdated and Insecure Version of MediaWiki
Web Software Updates
WordPress VersionWe are running WordPress 3.5.1 and despite what many supposed "security experts" claim letting you know what version we are running does not make us less secure.
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.