Are Your Websites Up to Date?You can keep track of what versions of concrete5, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, MediaWiki, Moodle, PrestaShop, Revive Adserver, TYPO3, SPIP, WordPress, and Zen Cart are running on all of the websites you manage with our Up to Date? Chrome app.
Search This Blog
- GoDaddy Distributing Software With Known Security Vulnerabilities
- GoDaddy’s Bad Response to the Drupal 7 Vulnerability
- Drupal 7.32 Usage Reached 24 Percent in Second Week
- Exploit Attempts of Drupal 7 Vulnerability Are Reminder That Hiding Software Versions in Use Isn’t a Security Measure
- Handling Errors in Modules Caused by Zen Cart 1.5.3’s Change to the mysqli Extension
Web Software Updates
WordPress VersionWe are running WordPress 4.0.1 and despite what many supposed "security experts" claim letting you know what version we are running does not make us less secure.
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.