Don’t Get Caught With Plugin VulnerabililitesWith our Plugin Vulnerabilities service you are alerted if you any of the WordPress plugins you use contain a security vulnerability.
Search This Blog
- Your Web Developer Might Not Be the Best Person to Handle Cleaning Up a Hack of Your Website
- WordPress.org Support Forum Disappearing Our Replies
- A Good Example of What is Wrong With The Management of the WordPress.org Plugin Directory
- Sucuri Security Doesn’t Like the Truth To Be Exposed
- Your Website Probably Wasn’t Hacked Through A Backdoor
Web Software Updates
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.