Request a Malware Review from Bing
Updated: October 3, 2013
Once the malware on your website has been removed a malware review needs to be requested from Bing to get the malware warning removed from Bing's search listings. It will also get the warning removed from Yahoo's search listings ("Warning: Hacking Risks", "Dangerous Downloads").
- Sign into the Bing Webmaster Tools with your Microsoft account, if you don't have a Microsoft account create an account by following the "Sign up with Microsoft account" link on the page.
- Click on "ADD YOUR SITE" button, type in the URL of your website and the click the "ADD" button.
- You will then be giving the choice to verify your website with a XML file, Meta tag, or DNS record. Select which verification method you want to use. Place the verification XML file, Meta tag, or DNS record on your website. Then click the "VERIFY" button.
- In the "Reports & Data" menu on the left side of the page select "Malware".
- Click the "Request a Review" button.