Hacked Website Cleanup Tools
- Firefox, Chrome, and Opera extension that provides direct access to a number of tools on our website that are useful for working on cleaning up a website that has been hacked.
- Chrome and Opera extension to check what server software is reported in a web page's HTTP headers.
Control Panel Login
- Chrome and Opera extension that indicates when cPanel or Plesk is in use and provides a link to the control panel's login page.
Automatic Plugin Updates
- Plugin that enables automatic background updates of plugins. Supports excluding selected plugins from being automatically updated.
No Longer in Directory
- Checks if installed plugins have been removed from the WordPress.org Plugin Directory.