In a post on the Inside AdSense Blog, it was announced that AdSense for feeds was made publicly available today. According to CNET News, it was “soft-launched to a small group of AdSense users back in May.” AdSense for feeds integrates ads into RSS feeds through Google’s FeedBurner. According to Google, they will be selling cost-per-impression (CPM) ads directly to the largest advertisers and the rest of the ad inventory will be made up of contextually targeted cost-per-click (CPC) and CPM ads. FeedBurner’s former independent FeedBurner Ad Network closed several weeks ago.
Using Insecure WordPress Plugins?Does your WordPress blog contain known insecure plugins? Check Now
Search This Blog
- CIO.gov Running Outdated and Insecure Version of WordPress
- Wired’s Threat Level Blog Running Outdated and Insecure Version of WordPress
- NATO’s Allied Command Transformation Website Running Outdated and Unsupported Version of Joomla
- Impermium Has Web Security and Spam Issues of Their Own
- Hackers Attempting To Hide Malicious Code in Files With Comments
Web Software Updates
WordPress VersionWe are running WordPress 3.5.1 and despite what many supposed "security experts" claim letting you know what version we are running does not make us less secure.
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.