In a post on the Inside AdSense Blog, it was announced that AdSense for feeds was made publicly available today. According to CNET News, it was “soft-launched to a small group of AdSense users back in May.” AdSense for feeds integrates ads into RSS feeds through Google’s FeedBurner. According to Google, they will be selling cost-per-impression (CPM) ads directly to the largest advertisers and the rest of the ad inventory will be made up of contextually targeted cost-per-click (CPC) and CPM ads. FeedBurner’s former independent FeedBurner Ad Network closed several weeks ago.
Don’t Get Caught With Plugin VulnerabililitesWith our Plugin Vulnerabilities service you are alerted if you any of the WordPress plugins you use contain a security vulnerability.
Search This Blog
- Joomla Firewalls Are Not a Replacement For Properly Cleaning Up a Hacked Website
- SiteLock Promoted Services To WordPress.com Users That Are Not Relevant to Them
- SiteLock Filed a DMCA Takedown Notice Against Our Website For A Screenshot of Their Homepage
- Joomla Hack Cleanup Provider Still Using Joomla Version EOL’d Over Four and Half Years Ago
- WordPress Giving Legitimacy to SiteLock By Allowing Them to Sponsor and Attend WordCamps
Web Software Updates
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.