In a post on the Inside AdSense Blog, it was announced that AdSense for feeds was made publicly available today. According to CNET News, it was “soft-launched to a small group of AdSense users back in May.” AdSense for feeds integrates ads into RSS feeds through Google’s FeedBurner. According to Google, they will be selling cost-per-impression (CPM) ads directly to the largest advertisers and the rest of the ad inventory will be made up of contextually targeted cost-per-click (CPC) and CPM ads. FeedBurner’s former independent FeedBurner Ad Network closed several weeks ago.
Don’t Get Caught With Plugin VulnerabililitesWith our Plugin Vulnerabilities service you are alerted if you any of the WordPress plugins you use contain a security vulnerability.
Search This Blog
- Update For Critical Security Issue in Joomla Being Released Tomorrow Morning
- Sucuri Makes A Persuasive Case That You Should Avoid Using Their Services
- SiteLock Promotes The Idea That Protecting Websites Involves Leaving Them Vulnerable to Being Hacked
- HostGator Is Actively Hiding the True Nature of Their Partnership With SiteLock
- Cyber Security Company’s Poor Website Security Reminder of Industry’s Lack of Focus On Actually Improving Security
Web Software Updates
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.