Don’t Get Caught With Plugin VulnerabililitesWith our Plugin Vulnerabilities service you are alerted if you any of the WordPress plugins you use contain a security vulnerability.
Search This Blog
- WordPress Doesn’t Want You To Know That WordCamp Sponsor SiteLock Takes Advantage of People
- Here Are SiteLock’s Web Hosting Partners, You Probably Should Avoid Them
- Misleading Vulnerability Statistics and Plone Security
- Another Cyber Security Company In The News Failing To Do Security Basic With Their Own Website
- 123 Reg’s Partnership With SiteLock is Already Producing the Expected Bad Results
Did We Make a Mistake?While it seems to be acceptable for blogs discussing web security to contain numerous factual mistakes, we hold ourselves to a higher standard. We only write about things that we actually understand and only after we have double checked the information. So if you see a mistake in one of our posts please leave a comment on the post or contact us so that we can add a correction.