Hacked Magento Store Cleanup
A proper clean up of a hacked Magento store involves three key components:
- Clean up the hack.
- Get the website secured as possible (which which usually involves getting Magento, extensions, and themes on the website up date).
- Try to determine how the website was hacked and fix that.
Unlike many other companies, we actually do all three of those and have years of experience of doing them properly. When those other companies don't do those things you might get lucky and not have additional issues going forward, but too often we are hired to re-clean hacked websites after those haven't been done.
While focusing on doing a cleanup as fast as possible is likely to lead to a bad outcome, we can usually clean up the website in a few hours.
Unlike companies like Sucuri we fully stand behind our cleanups instead of providing you a faux refund guarantee. Also unlike so many companies including Sucuri and SiteLock, we actually properly clean up hacked websites instead of intentionally cutting corners and leaving your website vulnerable. We also don't charge you until we complete the work, as again, we fully stand behind our work.
If you are not sure if your website has been hacked, please feel free to contact us to get a second opinion on your belief that it might be hacked.
- $500 USD for a website running Magento 1.8.x, 1.9.x, or 2.x.
- $700 USD if the website needs to be upgraded from Magento 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, or 1.7.x.
- $900 USD if the website needs to be upgrade from Magento 1.1.x, 1.2.x, or 1.3.x.
Payment is due after the store has been cleaned up and we accept payment by credit card, debit card, or eCheck through PayPal in a number of currencies.