Hacked Zen Cart Store Cleanup
A proper clean up of a hacked Zen Cart Store involves three key components:
If your Zen Cart Store has been hacked to put malware, spam content, or other malicious content on it, getting it properly cleaned up involves three key components:
- Clean up the hack.
- Get the website secured as possible (which usually involves getting Zen Cart, plugins, and templates on the website up to date).
- Try to determine how the website was hacked and fix that.
Unlike many other companies, we actually do all three and have years of experience of doing them properly. If you hire another company that doesn't do those things you might get lucky and not have additional issues going forward, but unfortunately too often we are hired to re-clean malware infected websites after those haven't been done.
While focusing on doing a cleanup as fast as possible is likely to lead to a bad outcome, we can usually clean up the website in a few hours.
We currently have availability to get started within an hour of you contacting us.
Unlike companies like Sucuri ,we fully stand behind our cleanups and don't charge until after they are completed, instead of providing you a faux refund guarantee. Also, unlike so many companies, including Sucuri and SiteLock, we actually properly clean up hacked websites instead of intentionally cutting corners and leaving your website vulnerable.
If you are not sure if your website has been hacked, please contact us to get a second opinion on your belief that it might be hacked.
- $500 USD for a store running Zen Cart 1.5.x.
- $550 USD for a store running Zen Cart 1.3.9.x.
- $600 USD for a store running Zen Cart 1.3.8.x.
- $650 USD for a store running Zen Cart 1.3.7.x.