Zen Cart Upgrade
Keeping your installation of Zen Cart up to date allows you to remain protected against security vulnerabilities, fixes bugs, and major upgrades also add new features and functionality. The current version of Zen Cart is 1.5.5e (check what version you are currently running). We can do the upgrade for you using the patch files we have created. Any installed modules need to have a version available for Zen Cart 1.5.5 to insure that they will continue to work. We will upgrade any out of date modules that are installed.
With our upgrades we first perform a test of the upgrade in a directory on your website, so that you can test out the upgrade before we apply the upgrade to the production website.
We can usually upgrade your Zen Cart installation in a few days.
Hosting Requirements for 1.5.5:
(We can check with your hosting provider to make sure that these requirements are met.)
- PHP version 5.2.10 or greater
- MySQL version 5.1 or greater
- Apache 2.2 or greater.
- Apache configured with AllowOverride set to either 'All' or at least both 'Limit' and 'Indexes' parameters, and preferably the 'Options' parameter as well.
- PHP configured to support CURL with OpenSSL
- $200 USD to upgrade a website running 1.5.5, 1.5.5a, 1.5.5b, or 1.5.5c, 1.5.5d to 15.5.e.
- $400 USD to upgrade a website running 1.5.0, 1.5.1, or 1.5.3, or 1.5.4 to 1.5.5e.
- $450 USD to upgrade a website running 1.3.9.x to 1.5.5e.
- $500 USD to upgrade a website running 1.3.8.x to 1.5.5e.
- $550 USD to upgrade a website running 1.3.7.x to 1.5.5e.
Payment is due after the upgrade has been completed. We accept payment by credit card, debit card, or eCheck through PayPal in a number of currencies.