Hacked Website Cleanup
Does your website contain hidden spam links, spam pages, phishing pages, is redirecting visitors to another website (check if a web page is redirecting when accessed from Google), attempting to install malware on the computers of visitors to the website, or contains some other hack? Is your website marked "This Site May Be Compromised" by Google? We can get your website cleaned up quickly, attempt to determine how the website got hacked, and help you to secure it against future hackings.
Please feel free to contact us to receive a free consultation on how to best deal with your hacking issue. If you are not sure if your website is hacked, we can perform a free check to confirm for you if your website is in fact hacked.
We have specialized services for Drupal websites, Joomla websites, Magento stores, MediaWiki wikis, Moodle websites, OpenX ad servers, osCommerce stores, phpBB forums, WordPress blogs, and Zen Cart stores that have been hacked. We also offer a website malware removal service for other types of websites. For websites built on other content management system (CMS), blog, forum, cart, or gallery applications that have non-malware issues please contact us to see if we can help you to clean up your website and secure it.
- What To Do When Your Website is Hacked
- Request Reconsideration from Google for a Hacked Website
- View Hidden Text on a Hacked Website
- View Cloaked Content on a Hacked Website
- Check for Spam Content on Your Website
- Remove Spam Content Google Has Indexed From Your Website
- Set Up a Google Malware Warning Email Alert
- Cross-Site Malware Warning